Saturday, March 24, 2007

What'd we get ourselves into???


Apparently, what was supposed to a simple plan to meet with one of our sponsors, Sticky Rice, (best effin rockin awesome sushi place in all the land!) turned into me and Adam being cast into a local Richmond event called CBR7, or formally, Cannon Ball Run Seven. From what we know it's a low budget show that's a mix of Road Rules meets Amazing Race. From what I've seen on youtube, it's pretty damn cool, but I have no idea if we're even able to do this. It's going on while we're still in school, and how will we get our precious campaigns done without pissing off our teammates? No clue. But... I will sincerely try to see if I can make it happen. The thought of Adam and I traveling across the country, going on missions, and possibly killing each other actually seems like a ton of fun! Or at least it will be for anyone watching because we're complete opposites... Hello odd couple of the show!

So yeah, the lesson here... I really don't know right now. Beware what an Asian tells you to do? You never know what you're gonna have to do for your sponsors? Beware John Yamashita??? I'm still traumatized by Adam feeding me black, 1,000 year old eggs.

Here's the other crazy fools who are in it: http://www.myspace.com/cbrseven

No comments: